FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for Exceptional Results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
He specialises in providing fine art and creative services for boutique hotels and luxury travel companies and serves as Publications and Communications Chair on the Board of Directors of NEWH United Kingdom.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
- New abstract photograph: RemnantAbstract photograph with a minimalist geometric design features a striking pink vertical streak set against large fields of textured teal and mottled silver. Fine art prints and mixed media originals available. Click the image for a larger preview. read more
- New cityscape photo: Seattle SkylineLit by the setting sun, the Space Needle proudly stands dominating this view of the Seattle skyline, with Mount Rainier in the distance. Prints available. Click the image for a larger view and online ordering. read more
- New travel photo: Manarola StationThe train station at Manarola, one of the famous Cinque Terre villages of Italy, basks in late April sunshine. Prints and licensing available. Click the image for a larger view and online ordering. read more
- New travel photo: Apricale AfternoonBathed in the warm sunlight of an autumn afternoon, the ancient village of Apricale sits perched on a hilltop in northwestern Italy. Prints available. Click the image for a larger preview and online ordering. read more
- New travel photo: Liseberg Gothia Towers ReflectionThe Liseberg amusement park is reflected in the windows of the Gothia Towers Hotel, Gothenburg, Sweden. Click the image for a larger view. read more
- New Abstract Photograph: From DeepOn my first trip to Bologna, Italy, I discovered a large trash bin with some curious paint markings on its lid. I stopped and took many photographs of the scene. I’ve looked at these images for a long while and still am not sure what’s made these markings. But I read more
- Work in Progress: Fortune and FateMy abstract artwork Fortune and Fate in production for a client commission. Here are photos of the stretched canvas before embellishment, and some close ups of the embellishment in progress. I build it up in layers, allowing the acrylic to dry clear before starting the next layer. Much of the read more
- eyeLevel Journal Summer 2017
- Photography WorkTour: Northern ItalyOctober 2018 Join me for a very special workshop with a small, private group exploring and photographing my favourite places in Italy. From the vineyards of Barolo and the Langhe to the sparkling Ligurian Sea and quaint villages of the Cinque Terre, this adventure offers something for everyone—both photographers read more
- New Abstract Photograph: La Hermosa Musica (Mono)A couple of years ago I led a client on a private photo tour around Spain. One of our favourite locations was Barcelona, where we enjoyed an afternoon tour and concert of the famous and beautiful Palau de la Musica Catalana. Here’s an abstract image I made that read more