FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for Exceptional Results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
He specialises in providing fine art and creative services for boutique hotels and luxury travel companies and serves as Publications and Communications Chair on the Board of Directors of NEWH United Kingdom.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
- New Travel Photograph: Alhambra
- New Travel Photograph: Due Rossi in La MorraOne of my favourite subjects to shoot in Europe is scooters set against a backdrop of interesting, old walls. Growing up in Colorado and California, I didn’t see many of these types of vehicles and, although they are more common in American cities these days, they still seem exotic and interesting read more
- New Scenic Travel Photograph: Siena Skyline
- New Abstract Photograph: Intersections (Man + Nature)In 2014, Ruth and I led another private photo tour around Tuscany, Italy. One of our group’s favorite towns was San Gimignano, an architectural wonder from medieval times. We first photographed the iconic village from the surrounding area, then gradually worked our way into the city. Everyone made compelling images depicting read more
- New Nature Photograph: Liliuokalani PalmsHawaii is one of my favourite places on earth. There’s a feeling in the air—maybe the combined effects of sea, wind and sun—that creates a beautiful feeling of peace. In many places, too, there is a lovely aroma of flowers and tropical foliage. Such is Queen Liliuokalani Gardens in read more
- New Abstract Photograph: CulminateClick for full size preview For many years, I’ve been working to refine my vision in creating pure abstraction using the camera. It’s been difficult in ways I didn’t expect. Making an abstract photograph can be hard, to begin with, because we can very easily make sense of pictures and figure out read more
- Photos from 2016 Castle Ashby art festivalWe had a super time at the Castle Ashby art festival last weekend… attendance and sales were good, and people really responded enthusiastically to my abstract mixed media works. Here’s what one visitor said: “I was blown away by your stand! My wife and I are planning a big redesign of read more
- eyelevel Journal – Spring 2016
- New Collection: Seascapes in MonochromeI’ve recently begun working with a new client, through representation with one of my art consultants in London. They sent me some examples of images they were looking for and asked if I had pictures in that style/genre. As a result of the custom work on that project, I’ve created read more
- New Travel Photograph: Metropol ParasolIn the Spring of 2014, I led a private photo tour with clients in southern Spain, mainly Andalusia and Catalunya. We began the trip in Seville – an incredibly beautiful, historic and photogenic city. This image features the Metropol Parasol, which you can walk around the top of. The scale read more