FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for Exceptional Results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
He specialises in providing fine art and creative services for boutique hotels and luxury travel companies and serves as Publications and Communications Chair on the Board of Directors of NEWH United Kingdom.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
- New Abstract Photograph: Gaelbreton BeamThis is the kind of photograph I am always looking for. Simple, graphic, enigmatic. I’ve titled this image ‘Gaelbreton Beam’ because, to me, it portrays a bridge and a beacon in the gap between the ancient peoples of Europe. (Weird, I know.) The Gaels descended from the Celts and became what read more
- New Abstract Photograph: SelfishI roam the world looking for subjects to create interesting abstract photographs. When I see an opportunity to make a photo like this, things just click together. This is a photograph of the outside of a building housing Selfridges, a retailer in Birmingham, England. It’s an iconic structure and has been read more
- Designer Spotlight: Jenni Jane HellsternJenni Jane Hellstern – Courtesy of Studio 11 Design, Credit: Laura Morsman Photography I recently met Jenni Jane Hellstern at an event sponsored by the NEWH United Kingdom. An American interior designer who recently relocated to the UK, Jenni Jane was named as one of Boutique Design’s Boutique 18 for 2016 read more
- My White Sands photo used as giant wall muralOver the past few days I’ve completed a custom order for a private client in Italy. They had approached me with an interest in licensing one of my landscape photographs of White Sands, New Mexico. The prospective client explained the image file would need to be enlarged (massively!) and sent to read more
- Next Lightroom WorkshopMy next class is 27th January at the National Space Centre in Leicester. I’ll be teaching essential skills for enhancing photos with Lightroom. Learn the most important adjustments in the Basic panel, dodging and burning with local adjustment brushes and gradients, retouching using the Spot Removal tool, and much much more! Get read more
- Special Offer for Private InstructionThis Christmas season I’m again offering my popular 4-for-3 Special on private instruction! For any advance purchase of a block of three hours, you will receive one hour FREE. During these personalised, one-on-one sessions we can work on exactly what you want –– any aspect of your photography, digital imaging, read more
- Brick Lane Gallery Reception
- New landscape photograph: Alpine DreamPhotograph made near Santa Maddalena and the Dolomites, Italy features a sweeping vista that includes vibrant autumn colours and little alpine villages below a massive, rugged mountain range called the Geisler Group. Fine art prints are available, click the image or click here for a larger preview and online ordering. read more
- New abstract photograph: Time Passage II (Armstrong)This abstract photograph was made at a vintage clothing store in Edinburgh, Scotland. The energetic composition features warm, monochromatic hues with strong, masculine graphics and transparent lines engaged in a dynamic rhythm. You can own this fine art photograph as a print on any material and in any size. read more
- Next exhibition: Brick Lane Gallery, LondonI’m exhibiting four abstract, mixed media works on canvas in a group exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery in Shoreditch, London’s East End. All my works are for sale. The Preview and opening reception is Wednesday, 11th November 6–8:30 pm. The show runs through November 22. The Brick Lane Gallery 196 Brick Lane London read more